Welcome to Barletta, specialist Electronic Bike company for Commercial Delivery Bikes
We have been on a development program since 2010, in that time the speed of change and development within the E-Bike market is simply mind-blowing.
In 2010, no one was really playing in the commercial field for Electric Bikes. This was a specifically designed bike not for recreational use, but one that was purpose-built to be used for deliveries in and around the city and CBD areas. The technology was still really developing and people were just trying to understand the limitations and benefits v’s the cost of using these bikes v’s the traditional methods used by couriers.
With our years of development to create an E-Bike that can be suitable for all of Australians environments, we have created Australia’s premiere Delivery E-Bike Range. Our bikes have been rolled out across United States, Australia and New Zealand with International Food & Beverage Franchises. We are the first to develop the fat tyre mountain E-Bike, a versatile cargo bike, known as our Sumo range.
In 2017, we developed a range of recreational bikes, utilising all the same quality and longevity of our commercial bikes, now with more Fun added.
Barletta is biking for all, in all conditions.
2907 Palma Dr
Ventura, CA 93003, USA
M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Why a Barletta E-Bike?
• Be safe with high illumination front, rear lighting and flashing turn signals
• Reflective elements throughout the bike including reflective tires and branded Delivery Box
• Designed for safety with speed assistance limited to 20mph
• Security features include built in wheel lock, digital security code and key fob remote alarm
• Stylish design with the all-new slimline battery for a modern, trendy image
• Faster delivery, compared to a scooter, moped or car, with bike lane accessibility. Great for Collage / University towns
• No fuel costs: daily gas costs for a car are higher than the price of our bikes; with 20-30 miles on a single charge (dependent on riding style)
• Can be ridden as a bicycle in case of a flat battery
• 2 year warranty on frame and 12 months on most other major components
The Nuova Annata or “New Vintage” was commissioned for the Domino’s World Rally held earlier 2018 in Las Vegas. This bicycle has a completely custom build from the stand to the handgrips. It took more than 4 months to create this in partnership with Red Star Garage, an Australian custom motorcycle builder. The concept was to create a vintage look bike with subtle and disguised modern technology.
Custom Chromoly Frame
Sheet metal rear guard
Sheet metal tank with integrated controller and interchangeable battery system
Solid Billet Aluminium Stand
29” Custom spoked and turn wheels
Custom engineered springer front end
Shimano Steps E-8000 motor
Shimano Alfine shifter
Custom front and rear LED lighting
Hand stitched leather grips and seat
Custom white wall tires.
Hand painted with 8 coats of Jet Black and 3 coats of Gloss clear
Call (805) 667-8658 from 9am – 5pm daily.